Please note that LASR X has absolutely no control over this, it doesn't talk directly to your camera, only the browser does that.
- If you are on a laptop, please check this topic
- Regardless of device, please ensure that camera permissions are enabled for the browser. You may need to google how to do this for your device and operating system.
- LASR X will automatically ask for camera permissions from the browser if it does not already have them, which you must click "allow" on to enable. You may have to re-enable this manually in settings if you clicked "don't allow" or "never allow", as your browser may not allow LASR X to ask again.
- You can click on the "refresh camera list" button to check for new or missing cameras.
- I can't beleive we have to say this, but there is no way to use webcams with tablets or phones running iOS or android. You will be limited to the built-in cameras on those devices. If you are wanting to use external webcams, you will need to use a computer.
- Check the master compatiblity table to ensure that your device and browser are capable of running LASR X.
Please remember that you can always switch to a different device if one is not working well.