There are only two things that would cause LASR to not detect hits:
1. User Error
- Please ensure that you are familiar with the basic use of LASR, such as drawing a target zone, clicking start shooting, etc. Please review the first portion of the LASR Online Tutorial and/or the Quickstart Guide, both accessible from the "?" menu.
- If a portion of your target is too bright, LASR will disable it and mark it as orange. Those orange areas will not detect hits. Click here for more info.
- Click recalibrate (lightbulb). This is the first thing you should try if you are having any issues. If you are stuck with constantly-changing light conditions that you cannot reduce or eliminate, you can also try turning on "Recalibrate when shooting starts" under the settings menu.
- Be sure you aren't in edit mode. The lock/unlock button must be locked. There are two different in-app hints that tell you this.
- Please utilize the recommended resolution of 320x240 @30FPS until you are comfortable with LASR.