The RangeTech Shot Timer plugs into your phone's 3.5mm audio jack and interfaces with the RangeTech App to provide the world's most affordable, reliable, and feature rich shot timer.
The Android (3.5mm Jack) version is available for pre-order now and will be shipping soon!
The iOS (3.5mm Jack) version is currently being finished up and we will also be working on special versions for lightning and USB C ports, given sufficient demand.
*The RangeTech Shot Timer is NOT currently supported on phones which require an adapter for 3.5mm audio devices.
We guarantee that the RangeTech Shot Timer is just as reliable as a dedicated shot timer:
- Picks up every shot
- Tested from supressed rimfire (very quiet) to magnum rifle (very loud)
- Doesn't get false shots
- No worries about the shooter in the next bay, wind, or other loud noises
- Accurate Shot Times
- Down to the hundredth of a second
* Settings, such as sensitivity, must be set correctly for desired usage. Specific performance may vary by device.
The RangeTech Shot Timer has more features than any other shot timer.
- Prepatory Commands
- "Shooter Ready, Standby" and various other options before the timer starts
- Start Delay
- Fully customizable range or set value
- Wide selection of Start signals
- From beeps to voice commands
- Can set a goal or limit for the number of shots or the amount of time
- Fully customizable set value or range
- Various audio par signals
- Auto Restart
- For quick repetitions of the same drill, you can set the app to automatically restart between reps
- Infinite number of strings can be held for quick reveiw, comparision, and scoring
- No Shot Limit
- There is no limit to the number of total shots or shots per string
- Time Plus (i.e. IDPA)
- Points/Hit Factor (i.e. USPSA)
- Automatic Ranking/Placing
- String notes (i.e. shooters name, gun, or other details)
- Automatic stage/small-match management
- Photo attachments
- Take pictures of your targets (or anything) to record accuracy
- Saving/Sharing (internet connection required)
- Save strings for later review and analysis
- Share strings online
- Multiple start options
- Use the touch screen or volume buttons to start the timer
- Audio out
- Connect the shot timer to speaker, earphones, or compatible ear protection
- Free support
- Built-in feedback and tech support
- No Licensing Limits
- Use with as many devices as you wish
- More Features coming soon!
- All app updates are free and automatic