L.A.S.R.
Laser Activated Shot Reporter

What can we help you with?

Get instant answers using the search:

App Stopped Working - Windows Seeking Solutions

one month ago
#1670 Quote

downloaded the software the other day... worked perfectly for the first day.  The next day I tried to open it and this is the message I keep getting. The LASR App has stopped working.  Windows is seeking a solution...

one month ago
#1671 Quote

See this topic please: http://lasrapp.com/store/boards/topic/111/if-lasr-wont-start-freezing-up-stopped-responding-crash

Most of the time, it is solved via #2 on that topic.

one month ago
#1672 Quote

Followed those procedures, still getting the same dialogue box.

updated windows 10... deleted and reinstalled LASR software. 

Still the same.

bizzare because it worked perfectly the first day and then the second day, tried to open and NOPE.  Lol

We have a course tonight and a gun show this weekend.  Want to have this back up and running. 

one month ago
#1673 Quote

You'll want to give us a call so we can setup a screenshare and troubleshoot the issue for you: 402-965-1778

22 days ago
#1676 Quote

The same thing happened to me.  I run LASR on Windows 10 and it initially was working and now it says 'Laser Activated Shot Reporter has stopped working ... Hang on while Windows reports the problem to Microsoft...

Was a soluiton to this problem found.

Thanks!

22 days ago
#1677 Quote

See this topic please: http://lasrapp.com/store/boards/topic/111/if-lasr-wont-start-freezing-up-stopped-responding-crash

Most of the time, it is solved via #2 on that topic.

22 days ago
#1678 Quote

This approach did not fix the issue.  We did end up calling and there was a corruption in the file, but they got us squared away quickly and up and running.

But... after another class, we started it up the next day and it once again did the same thing.

So we are back to square one.  I'll call again and get it fixed.  Seems to be happening after we use it pretty heavy (one hour or more).

But everyone here is always great about getting things up and running.

EDward