A new version of LASR was released on the 6th of June 2017 with bug fixes and some improvements.
- Exercise zone memory added, meaning that users running the same exercise multiple times will not need to make major adjustments to their target zones every time they start it.
- Sleep interruptor added, meaning that a computer with LASR running will not fall asleep.
- New version of IDPA template was added to Target Templates plugin. The old version was also left in.
- An occasional bug that was causing multiple hits to be reported for a single shot with the Advanced Camera was fixed.
- LASR Reports Center was completely redone with new database engine to finally be done with the issues that have been seen with that feature.
This update goes along with new and improved features in the LASR Community. Click here for more info.