L.A.S.R.
Laser Activated Shot Reporter

What can we help you with?

Get instant answers using the search:

"Paul Mauser" Community Update

2 months ago
#1582 Quote

A new version of the LASR Community was published on 6 June 2017 to correspond to a minor update to LASR (4.1.3.5). As usual, you don't need to do anything to update the community, as you will automatically get the latest version when you open LASR. 

Library (sounds and targets)
Those who have unlocked the appropriate ranks (see "My Ranking" page for more info) can access and contribute to a library of printable targets and downloadable sounds. The targets will download and open for printing in your default PDF application, and the sounds will automatically download to the custom sounds plugin on your machine (the Custom Sounds plugin is required).

Of course, you can search, sort, preview and vote on these items given the appropriate ranks have been unlocked. Downloading a library item is required before you can vote on it. Once you have unlocked the "Library Access" rank, look in the top menu for the "Library" button to get to this area.

Profile Images!!!
Profile images are now used on the results previews and exercise previews that you have created. It is also displayed in the bottom right corner with your login info. Be sure to add a profile image if you haven't already by clicking on your name in the bottom right corner and then clicking on account settings. There are no rank requirements for this.

Miscellaneous changes
- Moved login info to bottom right corner to avoid potential display issues
- Added exercise thumbnails to exercise result preveiws
- Fixed the zoom hint so it behaves as desired
- Fixed a bug with multiple reminder emails being sent to the same person
- Fixed a bug when setting the key metric on an exercise that doesn't have any results yet
- Various visual improvements and fixes

Additional Note:
LASR 4.1.3.5 includes "exercise zone memory" to make running the same exercise multiple times much easier. This will automatically store your zone locations for your computer so that major adjustments should not be needed when setting up an exercise after the first time.

one month ago
#1606 Quote

Not sure how you are defining major adjustments but I am still having to adjust the overlay to my targets when I repeat exercises. I'm not sure where this is in your development queue, but not retaining target setups across exercises and between runs I'd say is the biggest inhibitor to my use of Lasr, especially for complicated multi-targets. When I am spending 80% of my time fiddling with target setup and 20% of my time actually practicing, it really takes the fun out of it. 

one month ago
#1607 Quote

Please be sure you have the installed the update.

Also, if you are moving your camera or targets between runs, LASR has no way of knowing this or accounting for it.

one month ago
#1608 Quote

Camera is not being moved, however I still need to readjust overlay between exercise runs. Latest version has been uploaded. 

one month ago
#1609 Quote

Are you seeing a dialog that asks if you would like to load the target zones from a previous run? Have you run the exercise twice since you updated?

one month ago
#1610 Quote

I am, and when I do they are not the same as what I set them to originally. I'll take come photos to show you. 

one month ago
#1611 Quote

Here's the link to the pictures

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0N5nhQSTX8XBc

First pic is after they are set correctly, Pic 2 uload, pic 3 Run again, pic 4 restore settings, pic 5 - as you can see they are not what they were

one month ago
#1612 Quote

It looks like you are running an atypical resolution. Try 640x480 or some other resolution with a 4:3 aspect ratio.

one month ago
#1613 Quote

It is 640 x 480

one month ago
#1616 Quote

Okay, I would suggest contacting us for a screenshare http://lasrapp.com/Contact?reason=technicalsupport