Keep in mind that the station tablet has one usb port, which is normally used for the accompanying webcam. We have not done any testing with USB hubs at this time.
- The station tablet has HDMI for connecting to a larger screen.
- It does have an audio-out port, 3.5mm jack, which you can use for speakers or headphones.
- You can also use a wireless IP camera with LASR, with the station, just as you would with LASR normally.
- If you are wanting to connect a mouse and we would suggest you use bluetooth.
- We do NOT recommend using bluetooth to connect speakers, as we've found (even with $300 speakers) that is is unreliable at best. Audio feeds are just a bit-to-much data for reliable and responsive bluetooth connections.